Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Week 31!

Week 31...Can you believe it? 63 days left until Lauren is due!


I have started seeing the doctor every 2 weeks now. I will see another doctor in the practice tomorrow, Dr. Mims, incase I go into labor when my doctor is not available or on call. Last appointment I had my glucose test(Dec 23rd). They said if my numbers were too high, they would let me know and would schedule a 3 hour test. No news is good news. I never did hear from them so my assumption is everything is fine!
Jeff and I have 3 classes under our belt now. Childbirth prep, Breastfeeding, and Newborn Basics. We have 1 more to go...Infant CPR and First Aid.
We are looking forward to the coming weeks! Hope all is well with all of our friends and family. Take care!
Much Love,
Amber, Jeff, and Lauren



2 comments:

Caleb and Heather said...

Look at you! That belly is growing. You look great. Hope you're feeling great too! Not too much longer. Sleep up now...sleep up!!!! :) It's amazing though. So sureal! Tell 2A I say hello.

Unknown said...

You look more and more beautiful, Amber! Can't wait for March!